Heidi is a Paralegal with Chivers Carpenter, having joined the firm in 2015. She graduated from MacEwan in 1997 and started her career as a legal assistant. In 2011, Heidi decided to further her education and enrolled in the Paralegal Studies program at Capilano University. She graduated with her diploma in 2015.
During her 20+ year career, Heidi has worked in several areas of law, including: Oil & Gas, Insurance Defence, Criminal Defence, Regulatory, Environmental and litigation. Heidi currently exclusively works on disability and WCB claims.
Heidi’s interests including reading, travelling, cake decorating and spending time with her family.
- Legal Assistant Certificate, MacEwan University, 1997
- Paralegal Studies Diploma, Capilano University, 2015
- Member, Alberta Association of Professional Paralegals, 2013
- Vice President, Alberta Association of Professional Paralegals, 2017
- President of the Alberta Association of Professional Paralegals, 2017 – present
(Please note that if you are not a client of Chivers Carpenter at this time, your email and any information you send are not protected from disclosure by solicitor/client privilege. Additionally, our receipt of your email does not of itself establish a solicitor/client relationship.)